Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bye, Two O One Three

It's a task for every year. Concludes the journey of a year. It's also a reminder. Let's see what I've been through for this year. Long post yay!


dip dyed for CNY
had most of the lousang in this year, total 8

starter to go site and OT like no life
Starter to have some Cap collection. Kenzo x New ara is first.
first time joined a company trip, it's at Penang
first time participate in video making
A brave choice I would say, since March.
First time visited, Singapore.
Amazing Architectural
My first Melissa, splurging on shoes. I believe a pair of good shoes bring you to a good journey.
Ever First time, buying bouquet for girl friend.
 
Visited Johor, celebrated the birthday of my sister from another mother.

Red and White Party, held by Vivian for the boyfriend

went to HongKong, met up with the HK buddies.
and LanKwaiFong for the first time
200% Eason Chan
Mid-Autumn Festival company pot-luck, first time baked roasted pork after came back from UK
Ng's Crib house warming, Oasis Damansara
Eason Chan's LIFE concert in KL
Grandma's 80th birthday ♥
 First french fine dining on my birthday
Marriage proposal for BEE
Heli Lounge for Syling's birthday surprise
She grows wing and gone
first time purchased groupon's voucher for dessert, I MISS THIS!
Met up with Sophia after 2years
 Meeting Shuwei at Ng's Crib, after 2years as well
Reunion and splurging on films after so long
greentea man & gingerbread man. advanced christams present from Jane
College mates reunion at V Park at Top, Puchong. For Danny, after 3years.
thanks to Sam, received a good from Paris but parcel from UK.
  Lastly, Yours Truly after a year older.


Seems a good year after all (: I'm glad. I called this year a Decent Year. Reviewing the year, I couldn't remember what is the happiest thing happened in this year. But I remember what made me cried for few days. Nothing fantastic, but just good. Just good is more than enough.

New Year resolution. Get healthier, mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment