Sunday, December 4, 2011

When being appreciate, Everything is good

Being last minute on assignment is really suffering. My bad habit. Friday had a pecha kucha presentation for our signature project, just for the start and we gotta do presentation already Duhh this is really different thing compare to m'sia. All in my mind is murmuring to myself Aal Izz Well, you will understand if you watched "The 3 Idiots" :D


 I'm early bird on that day (:
 Alson and Rui, both smiling. But Alson just forced to smile, to calm himself for later presentation
had cup of hot mocha to boost up my energy a bit, thanks to Kenneth :D
killing time with Wei while others are presenting


Christmas trip is settled down, no more Scotland but London will be (: budget trip it is, and save up for shopping! heheee boxing day is the best in western countries ♥ Hope to change a new purse, or maybe getting a new casing for phone. Will pass my new year at London too, gonna meet up the two gfs during new year trip heheee I can't wait for christmas break already! although before the break still got one more presentation to go ;b till then, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment