Saturday, December 31, 2011

All the precious within, Pain and Gain

A very quick post for welcoming the new year, is already a tradition of my blog and for myself. 2011 is the biggest changes year ever in my life. I moved out from home, all the way to Birmingham. 14hours away from home. All the tears and hope, I bear it. Because I chose it. I pain and gain, in many ways.

Let's talk about the pain and gain part. I don't feel regret to came here although I miss home A LOT. I could almost cry myself to sleep every night, but it is really bad I know. Now is better, because I get used to it of the homesick feeling that attack me everyday. I learned to be independent than previous, that is the biggest gain in this year. I would say it is really a good challenge in life. I see this as a training that let me getting used to the homesick more before I decided to work at outstation in the future. Besides that, I came to uk. I learned how to get along with more and more different kind of people. Which is I seldom face it in the previous. I was too pampered, too spoiled. Thanks to the people who love me and spoiled me. Glad that you guys are still with me ♥

Now I'm heading London again, not meeting the gfs due to the timing problem. But I'm gonna enjoy myself for this NYE to the max. I hope myself to be happy and those people who love me to be happy that see me being enjoyed too.


miss the Low's ♥ I will be good at uk and be a better daughter in 2012


Happy new year people, especially to those people love me from their heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment