Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ola, Weekend Outing

Ola ! had an outing to city today, it is to visit the Vintage Fair. All the vintage lover should have a visit and also prepare money to get all lovely-dovey items. If you are in UK now, get ready for it! It will be held for only one day in every single places! check out the shcedule - Vintage Fair over UK. I got nothing back from the fair due to financial problem hehee but still, I had fun ;)


vintage lover wannabe, YoursTruly
Vintage Fair in Birmigham
 lovely isn't it?
 some stall even provide make up service, let you be the vintage pin up girl for one day ;D
the vibrant color walls out there are just nice for shooting :D
meet Nat, Wei, YoursTruly, Yvonne, LianHwa and Jimmy!
 not to forget our all time favorite photographer, Jane :)
pattern!
big head shoot by Jimmy, love my smile here but not the messy hair (:
 that's all for today. simple yet happy and I love it !


Weather getting warmer and outing is more often :D Spring come faster to mama! FYI, photos mostly are from Jane ;b These few weeks got a lot of ups and downs come through me. I will be alright. I am still a learner learning how to appreciate life. I need positive energy. I need to have faith on myself. No more song singing like, " you make it easier when life gets hard " But I know I can do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment