Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bonus in Life

Do you have any sweethearts in life? they always surprise you like your sister from another mother, do whatever they will do for you and pamper you like a kid. and HELLO I'm the lucky brat (: Received a msg earlier said that they wanted to go visit my mom just to help me do my accompany job for the parents and yea I'M HAPPY they did the pinky promise well! MamaLow is happy to have you girls' visit as well ♥


the 3 sweethearts - Vivian,Nikki, and Syling skype with me while half visiting
kisses for me ♥
 I love this shot, look at the JOY :D they don't allow me to post up. SUPPOSE :b
 
I don't have visitor, so chill okay :D


Not to forget the college mates, I'm happy they always remember me although I'm far away. Especially the sweetheart WanLing (: she can be more lovely if she able to do what she promised earlier. spoiled brat hehee One of the favorite lecturer at my previous college is going to resign. Hence, us which from the Diploma batch gifted this Doraemon collection to her. and they included me too :D

 each figure represents each of us the student and the beloved lecturer


Alright, done with this short update. I'm just in mood to update. Assignment is going well, maybe this time I have chosen some better tutor :b I like some of them, no bias and no racist! That is the attitude what a lecturer should have (: till then, peeps!

2 comments: