Monday, January 20, 2014

ze Long Weekend 1, Sushi Express at Tampines 1

Last week has a long weekend, when the Thaipusam falls on friday. The Malaysians got a long weekend :D I booked the ticket for a short getaway on the long weekend. Itinerary was pretty simple, grab a chance, enjoy carefree moment with love ones.

starts from thursday night
Friday morning which is my bad hair day, I can't live without hair dryer *sniff*
 see who's with me! my sister from another mother ♥
always the caring one, take caring me since 11years ago :D
we went to Sushi Express at Tampines 1, each plate for 1.50sgd
both of us completed 15dishes in 20mins, so we have extra time to chill *giggles*

They named themself the Sushi Express, and seriously it's so express. They restricted customers seat-in for 45mins only. You got what you pay, couldn't complain more. So please don't expect too much nor comparing with RakuZen or Zanmai. Because the price range is different and they only serve sushi on the conveyor belt. Sushi here were so far so good with the price, wide selection and ingredients are all fresh. Worth a try (:

Thanks to YP whom brought me here and bought me this meal. Had a short meet up with her, and so glad she was bringing me around. She even send me back before she headed to work, sweetheart ever ♥

That's it for this post. Short and Neat. Next one will be another well spent moment post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment