Monday, January 13, 2014

SunDate, at Coffee Stain by Joseph - Publika

Have heard of this place such a long time but never visit here before. Dated with Vivian and Nikki, so we decided to pay a visit (: It's another relax sunday, me likey likey!

Yours Truly
quite an unorganized menu I would say
 my pretty darling with her cute drink
 Dark Chocolate w/ 3d art. This bear was super cute, and he's like keep saying ohhh~
 we are the Carbonara lovers!
 Mocha always my choice ♥
 Signature Club Sandwich, was a not-so-signature-sandwich I would say
 My lovely, she was working on sunday and late to joined us.
 Camera first culture always.
 Her Cool Brew Coffee aka Cool Cube
   Caesar Salad
 Summer something, forgotten the name :/ someone could please enlighten me
 btw, the girls claimed that this drink taste like AmbiPur lol Perhaps still need some improvement on the taste :)

 girls date, as usual. selfie moment starto!
 goodness giant arm -.-
 favorite candid lol my face was too dramatic
and we had some long talking session until the evening


This week is such a wonderful week! Tomorrow is public holiday :D slacking week yo! Not to forget friday too! I'm ready for short vacation! till then peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment