Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Grey Can't Stay, at De Real Cutler - Metro Prima, Kepong.

Happy Thursday :D I am in holiday already, woohoo ♥ I always have no idea what to do with my hair, I have boring hair due to laziness. My hairstylist have not met me and already decided what color and how to do for my hair. This time, Imma go greyish! BUT! my hair is being stubborn, the color is not absorb and don't even look vibrant ):

It was 11pm on my last visit
 3rd time bleaching ):
Wayne, my hairstylist came to disturb when I was taking photo -_-
 Outcome, while using i4 front cam
 back cam, now you see my hair color go greenish-grey :/


Both of us, the hairstylist and I are not satisfied with the outcome :/ totally no idea why the color couldn't stay. Anyway, appreciate his hard work and patient. He is responsible for me always, will meet him again after cny for touch up. Hopefully next touch up, my hair won't be so stubborn anymore !


No comments:

Post a Comment