Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Saturday of 2014, at CoffeeSociété - Publika

Harlo! It's 2014 already. This is first post of 2014. Dated darlingV out for chilling on the saturday. Need some catch up and girls talk! Publika seems to be our favo pick recently.


CoffeeSociété new year menu cover
 always my weekend partner
 yours truly
girls doing girl's thingy
 Red Velvet cake, love how the vintage plate match perfectly w/ the cake.
 Anyway, I think the staffs should bring us this dessert after our meal *at least ask before serve*

 the culture of, camera first. *oh my instagram addiction*
 My Hot Mocha w/ the ugly shape *shed tears* & Vivi's Hot Caramel choco *hmph*
Big Brekkie, seriously it big enough for two of us to share :D
 was raining at the late afternoon on that day. Btw, hey check out their cool sign board seats!
 Indoor has pretty lighting decoration, purposely took this bokeh shoots :D


Spent the whole afternoon at CoffeeSociété, indeed a relax cafe for people to chill. Then we headed to Daiso for some quick grab. It was simple yet nice saturday for me. Weekend is being a lot more precious when you started to work and realize your working hour is not stable at all. *sigh* Can't wait for Chinese new year already! 27days more!!


btw, one more new year resolution! Lose Weight!


looking at my own photo and keep thinking I was way gained too much weight and I can't stand it anymore. Jotting down here is to push myself more as in I'm making so-called public announcement. *sigh* wish I got money for lipo, that will be the faster way. But I heard it's kinda dangerous. So I can only be good and lose weight in healthy way. *frown* Have to work work! kick away lazy worms!

No comments:

Post a Comment