Sunday, December 18, 2011

Be Relieved

It's finallyyyyyy Christmas Break *jump* smell freedom and christmas people! had a great last session before christmas break starto , although still need to spare some time for assignment but I feel good :D stressfree time baybeh ♥


hair grow fast, not gonna trim it so soon again
 
I got myself a christmas pressie :D all the way from hk, thanks to Evangel!
first slide of the last session *SCREAM* tutor smart enough to let us stay excited :D
 
the last slide, so considerate to remind us " Relax but not too much "
first thing to do once I got back to room, play the album ♥
 


I just can't wait to go travel, although just only heading to London :D What to to? I have no friends at here, only happy thing is go out to have fun. Only that time I feel I have companion :) thanks to the backbones always giving me support, although through internet but what matter is the heart ♥ I am at least lucky enough to have them in my life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment