Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Too good to be True


Time never move backwards
 photo taken during Eason KL DUO tour by myself


I had a dream. A dream about, I was just woke up. When I open my eyes, I saw a ceiling fan spinning slowly. I saw some shine get through from the yellow curtain. I saw the walls are in grey and blue colour scheme. I was lying on a queen size bed with few pillows. I sat up, and start crying like a baby. I feel so happy yet so sad. I was feeling happy because I thought I was still there, but I feel sad because I was still there too. Then, I woke up again. I didn't saw any ceiling fan hanging, and the walls are in pink and white colour scheme. I was lying on a single bed, beside got a board with all of my polaroid collections. This time I didn't cry, but I don't feel happy neither. This is not a nightmare, but it's worse. I hate being alone, and also being left out. I never tell parents about how I really feel, because I don't want them to worry. Mom knows me the best, she always call me a cry baby. I chose to come here, I'm not gonna be regret. But the hard feeling just couldn't go away. The dream is too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment