Monday, January 30, 2012

Concert in our Daily life

This is another celebration during cny :D It is a karaoke session! I can't believe I finally went to karaoke in uk. We went to PadThai for 9pm to 5am session, seriously it is a karaoke marathon. Although is quite pricey, but I think I will go again during any occasion (:


Pad Thai charged a standard fee included F&B, the boys busy deciding what to order :D
 safety first.. no I mean, hygiene is very important :D
 Wei is the hidden singer, he is good in singing !
 YewWeng and Jimmy are busy eating lol
 3hours eating marathon while having karaoke
CheeHong sings every song like he's going to get heart attack anytime lol
the boys and Janet getting hyper during some songs
 *put your hands up*


Seem all of us had a good time, but just wish to have more people to join us next time (: 8 of us singing for 7hours are quite tiring hehee but is like finally ♥ People who knows me should understand how happy am I finally have karaoke session :D so, till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment