Sunday, January 29, 2012

Find the Comfort in Pain

This is the first year that I leave home during Chinese new year, it makes me feel bad. Plus I have to rush for submission and passed with assignment during the start of cny. But it's okay, everything passed (: Although this year I don't have reunion dinner with the Low's and some of my beloved gfs and bfs. But I had a lil cny celebration with the friends at UK. Submission is on chor2, on that night we had a belated reunion dinner at Shangari-La. Satisfied hotpot dinner with laughter. I found a bit of warm here (:


Matthew and Nelson from HongKong, joined us as well.
Groupy pic ♥
 Sam, Rox, Matthew, Jane, Rui, Yvonne, CheyWen, WQ, Nelson, YoursTruly and Jez
 Matthew offer us of his own homemade pearl milk tea, therefore we headed for it ;b
 check out the Fish Ice floating in my cup of pearl milk tea :D so cute!
 We had this game from 12am-6am, imagine how fun this gaming marathon is!
 Fun night indeed, yay! :D


Finally free to blog a bit, I love this short break after submission and it is during cny :D I miss everyone at M'sia, I missed out this year lou-sang session. Feel sad about this Malaysia-culture, not much people at uk knows about ): The best part of cny, for me hehee If 2012 is not the end of the world, next year I'm gonna break my record of 10times lou-sang to 12times !


some other blogger please update more, I'm too bored :b

No comments:

Post a Comment