Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Joy in life, live in dream

Happy Monday ! Happy Chinese new year to all who celebrating :D I'm finally get rid of the assignment disaster! yeshhhh Tomorrow is the due date, and yes I'm done with all those shits ;) Have been busy for almost two weeks to prepare for presentation and all the tasks. After tomorrow submission, CELEBRATION ~ ♪ Although at here I can't have CNY tradition celebration, but at least some chill out session with the friends will be appreciate already (: all photos from Instagram, seem I can't live without it already :b


Dad is a devil, send me photos about reunion dinner ): 
Grandma's homemade vege beehon ! I miss her cooking already ):
 
This is during the preparation for my nian30, so-called reunion dinner at the heights
and I got this energy booster during my sleepless night (:
got some self-entertainment during assignment, look at this mad cuteness chubby thing! :D
It's taken on chu1 morning, beautiful weather with good mood after done everything :D






 last but not least, WISHING YOU GUYS A PROSPEROUS YEAR ♥ HUAT AR!


No comments:

Post a Comment