Thursday, February 2, 2012

It is just, Some

Still in holiday mood, feel so good (: But I'm bored, nobody entertain me. Drama marathon on the run :D Besides the self-entertainment, recently add on one more activity in my schedule slot. It is gym session :D WQ, Jez and I were planned to have everyday-gym-session, and we were on our way to keep going !

Planned, and must roll yo!

But today skipped the schedule, because went to groceries shopping for whole day. I think WQ and I had walked for 2miles already. I hate marketing at UK ): Because all by walking. Kids from Malaysia just too lucky, be appreciate! Especially foods from Malaysia just too nice and cheap! By the way, the long we stayed at Brummie the more we miss Malaysia foods ):


Homemade Curry Laksa from WQ :D

Hence, we made it for our dinner. Just crave it and we went to bought ingredients for cooking this Curry Laksa. I miss asam laksa more, all the Penang foods ): I also miss grandma's cooking. I miss home, although not too homesick. But just feel every bits from home are just comfy. Till then peeps! Continue my drama marathon now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment