Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ni Men Hao, TaiWan Trip - 4

The last post for my Taiwan family trip is about the area I stayed in. XiMenDing is actually like the Bukit Bintang area at M'sia, a lot of trendy stuffs here. I got a new toy in that day, I love it and I'm so thankful for the parents' pamper ♥ Last 2days in Taiwan, there you go.


Day5, Taipei - XiMenDing


Parents are in striking color, so summer mood :D
get into a random restaurant, founded this super tender beef noodle !
Zha Jiang Mian, I wonder there's a english name for it
Pearl Milk Tea again, I swear this is the best I had in taiwan ♥
welcome to the Camera Street at XiMenDing
while heading back to the hotel, noticed the differences? (:
shop in 7-11 again, did I mentioned? I ♥ Taiwan 7-11 !
rest at hotel until evening, then out again
It is at ShiLin the second visit
then, headed to Tian Mu for MBT ;)
after all the shopping session, back to XiMenDing for dinner - Goose Beehoon


Day6, Taipei - Kuala Lumpur


reached TaoYuan airport in the morning, spotted some special stores there
byebye Taiwan ):



Yes, officially ended my trip ): I started to miss the pearl milk tea, LuRou Rice, pork burger, super friendly taiwanese, and all the very reasonable price stuffs there. I will try to pay another visit with friends, I think that will be much more fun :D till then ♥

3 comments:

  1. pearl milk tea still can be obtained from chatime or gongcha.. but not sure whether it's the same as the one in taiwan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food there is amazing right? And their classic pearl milk tea, simply delicious I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, taste is not bad for the both, but still feel like lacking of something :/

    Thirsthan, not amazing like I thought ): to be frank instead of a bit disappointed

    ReplyDelete