Monday, July 25, 2011

Ni Men Hao, TaiWan Trip - 1

It's almost end of july, I have neglected my blog for sometimes. Alright, here is some updates. I'm having my lovely summer break, and have a family trip to Taiwan in June ♥ Caution, Long Post ! Due to too many pics to upload so I decided to make it like photo sharing posts instead of 6days diary, forgive my laziness !


Day1, KualaLumpur to Taipei

TaiPei, I'm coming ♥

After 3hours, here I am !
Taiwan signature yellow cab - XiaoHwang, reminds me of someone hahahaha
Check in to DongLong Hotel
Random street picture
lovely cotton candy floating ♥
first attraction we went, LongShan Temple
Prayers
LongShan Temple is the oldest temple at TaiPei

on the way to Hua Xi Jie NightMarket

spray paint street artist at XiMenDing
MUST TRY, AhZhongMianXian ♥ I love it alot !
3 storey of Starbucks
besides pearl milk tea, another must have beverage for me at Taiwan♥


Day2, Taipei

Rise and Shine ;)
traditional taiwainese breakfast
some kind of bread w/ soya *nom nom
on the way to MRT
yeap, We were headed to this place - Zi You Guang Chang
Opposite it is the Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall
finally I'm in this post !

Martyr's Shirne Zhong Lie Ci


Next statoion to National Palace Museum, but forbidden of photo taking ):
So I just show some pics, about the nice dimsum I had at there :D


best beef noodle I had in Taiwan
the famous night market, ShiLin

this one super delicious !
one day one pearl milk tea ♥
MUST SHARE *thumbs up* best dinner I had in Taiwan





So this is my first and second day at TaiPei, It was a free and easy trip. Dad always the best planner (: More to come and hopefully my enthusiasm will keep on until at least I finish the posts for Taiwan Trip ;b Till then ♥

2 comments: