Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ni Men Hao, TaiWan Trip - 3

Alright, this will be longest post about my Taiwan Trip. Lots of random photos, due to the following days it's my shopping days :D not free to take pics and busy for shopping only. Too much of cheap stuff at Taipei I would say, although it's not cheap as Bangkok but more trendy and more choices ;)


Day4, Taipei Tour

Another set of traditional taiwanese breakfast Tapao by Mommylove
about afternoon time, all of us are heading to ..
a cheap stuff shopping place ! yay ;)
got serious addiction of Taiwan pearl milk tea
spotted this huge doggie there, cute with its huge ribbon :D
I'm friendly, please don't bite me -__-

One of the store at there, this pic here kinda look like sg.wang :b
left WuFenPu after few hours
heading to Raohe St. Night Market
love this shop at there ! Rilakkuma ♥
spotted Keroro kid boxer there, so cute !
-__- should I say it is a good advertisement?
I called this Thumbs Up Pumba's Sausage *lol* okay very lame I know
Ohya, this auntie such a cheapo. SUPER BAD SERVICE
whoever go to Roahe nightmarket please just don't deal with this stall
There we came to the famous landmark, Taipei 101


the night view of Taipei 101
while waiting for cab
what I've got in WuFenPu, big satisfaction ♥


Seriously I shopped a lot at Taiwan, the amount I have spent it was totally more than what I used in Bangkok. I never expect that I spent that much. I still remember I asked my parents why are they bringing so many cash to there. Alright -__- I spent more than half of their cash. A bit of guilty and a lot happy :D yeshhh, such a spoiled brat I know


No comments:

Post a Comment