Sunday, April 13, 2014

Loosen for One day, at Photo Crafts 'The Cafe' - Kota Damansara

Cafe hopping has become my leisure activity already. Love how people giving effort on the cafe interior design and presenting good food and beverage to customers. It was one of the weekend, Syling and I went to PhotoCrafts, recommended by her sister. Hence, the next day we headed there for a visit :D definitely worth a visit!

Entrance staircase, photos deco on wall and the concrete screed flooring always catch my attention.
 happy girl discovered new cafe in town
 
partner of the day
 
 it was a good weather saturday
This time, I've chosen Caramel Macchiato. Syling goes with a cup of Hot Choco.
 Candid by Syling, when I was busy sipping my Macchiato
 Appetizer, Egg Salad. Big portion !
 Creamy Mushroom Soup. I think the bread was not bad :b
 Smoked Salmon Aglio Olio, not bad :D just a bit dry.
 Syling's Triple Double Burger. It's juicy and taste decent :D
Panorama view of the Indoor Seatings, click to enlarge.
 wanted to visit their famous Kotak Man, but due to heavy usage and it's gone :/ and the day end.


After working life started, weekend it is really extra jolly for us. Scheduling time, make sure we wouldn't wasting the weekend. Cafe hopping has become one of my plan for weekend. Earn to spend, earn to have fun. Life. I hope life can be easier, and every of us will having the best curve line on face everyday (: till then, peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment