Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunday Escape, at Oasis & Cubes Pizza, Ara Damansara

Spent my Sunday at Andy's place. Visiting his crib, always make me wonder when will I have my own property. Maybe should just try harder to make it be true (: Anyway, I miss his naughty daughter a lot. Need her to cheer me up a lil. 

with my manja-manja MsCrumbsNg
 fluffy monster, Crumbs the carpet
sending CarpetCrumbs to grooming before having our late lunch
Cubes Pizza at Ara Damansara, we had promo combo1 which cost only rm34.80
Pesto with fresh Basil, it's just okay for us.  
 Porto Romano :D good choice I would say. so cheesyyyyyyyy
 back to Ng's crib chill a while, with my recent addiction - I am Singer :D Shila jiayou!
 poor boy working while I am digging snacks for tv show
a groupy selfie when otw back after picked her up, the poor daddy with happy daughter staring me :D

Having a MrBlueColor (direct translate, or you can say male good friend) in your life is important, although he always scold and complain me -_- but when you need a place to escape. You know where you can head to (: till then, peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment