Sunday, November 20, 2011

In a Sad Pickle


After all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow. Help yourself. –Eeyore



Mood been fucked up for few days, and getting worse. It's full moon time perhaps. Mood swing like crazy. I know i shouldn't keep on complain, but I just need a place to vent out those feeling. I know sometimes not everything are going the way we want, we couldn't blame for it. Somehow the feeling is still bad, and couldn't get over just like that. I thought this weekend should have some fun time, but no. Well, i'm just demanding. But it's alright, I keep it well. I don't wanna say or complain it out, i mean in front of people. It is bad. Bad of, i'm demanding, i'm not understanding, and i'm irritating.


My head is screaming, “Get a grip, girl, unless you’re dying to cry your heart out”. –Megara (Hercules)

No comments:

Post a Comment