Thursday, November 17, 2011

Roll like a Roller-Coaster


 mood swing, you suck
 


I know I should be appreciate more, not complain more. But when you are in my shoes, it might still happen to you. Being alone is really suck, suck to the max! Everyone is saying, it's okay you made friends there :D oh right, but they stayed another accommodation. Which mean i'm still fucking alone. Sometimes it is hard for me to go their place by my own. Imma chicken, freaking coward. Afraid of darkness. It's great, when they willing to pick me up and send me back. But I do understand how tiring could be if they do it every time, I feel bad too. So, at the end I'm alone at my room. I feel homesick even more. I miss my family, my girls, and the buddies. Whenever I need them, they will be by my side. But not in UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment