Thursday, November 24, 2011

German Market at Brummie

Life goes on (: It's mid of November, I smell Christmas :D Birmingham is having German Market, all about german stuffs, foods and beverages ♥ went to the German Market at last Friday with the mates hehehee Pictures time ! photos from WeiQuan's camera.

Can you smell what I smell? hehee
 
 Chocolates♥
 
 Desserts yooo
look at the cookies, so adorable !
Marry-Go-Round :D
 
German Sausage time with the mates yo !
 
Finally found the hot red wine, apple wine we likey ;)
 


Currently was busy having discussion with the mates about Christmas Trip. All about budget, budget! The other bunch might having luxury trip *sigh* it's okay, I'm appreciate for what I can afford. Probably I'm heading to Scotland, I think it's a good place to go too :D Anyway, I try not to expect too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment