Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boozes stop the Stress Attack

Previous weekend was a fun weekend for me I would say (: and also a super-unproductive weekend :/ because I have spent all the time on goofing around instead of assignment. Well, once in a while should be alright :b Last friday was invited to Curzon for dinner, me likey that place and people there. At least i won't feel so lonesome at that place, just feel like moving over so badly ):


waiting the others to go out
 
 check out the ffk-boys, they suggested to go out but at the end -__-
 headed to Beer Festival for BEERS ;b
 
 my first try once get into the venue
 
we were late, left half an hour. Cheers baby, and refill again !
 from left to right, WeiQuan, Joyce, Nat, Jane and I
 
cheeeeeeeeeeeseee :D
lastly, groupy pic (:


Quite a fun event with so many boozes. It's just in time when stress attack ;) more posts coming up, next will be the Halloween in-house party yo ♥ too many photos to arrange, gimme some time ! and yea, hello dear november ♥ please be good. I had some hard time in october, so please treat me nice (: aite aitee


No comments:

Post a Comment