Friday, November 11, 2011

Mark Off each day with a Cross

Hellooooo , just to update a little so you guys know i'm still alive. Birthday, passed. Celebration, no. Cake, no. But I received lots of wishes (: I've close my fb wall to block spams lol but people could still wish me in lots of method :D By the way, why no celebration at all is because all of us have to rush for assignment due date, so couldn't manage to have any celebration though. But it's okay, after due date it's our partyyy time ;)


birthday fall on autumn, lovely scene
Pass my countdown with my assignment
received this from Jane when the clock strikes twelve, so sweet isn't she (:
 
another susprise all the way from New Castle - BowYii
and the group of best boyfriends tag me in their status hehee ;)
Instagram is another way for Iphone users to wish me, look at Boy's picture imthem♥
 and I got a so-called "new-age-dinner", treat by Jane and Rox!
as I require, Rox cook porridge too :D my favorite dish from her ♥


Yeap that's all for my 091111 :D Have already not expecting for anything since I am in UK alone. But I am happy with their lil love and care ♥ Just can't wait for after next week, cause all of us are so gonna bid freeeeeeee ! till then (:





No comments:

Post a Comment