Thursday, October 27, 2011

Present is My Gift

yuhoo ♪ comfy weather today, makes me in good mood (: currently outside is having drizzle, feels lazy to work on assignment therefore I'm here :D decided to update a little about Tuesday. We had interim on that day, so we were rush like mad people on past few days. Anyway, most of the nights we were having group video conference on skype. I think is a good idea to shoo away the sleepiness (:


the boys and yvone, our stress face ):

 I have this to boost up my energy a bit (:
Yew Weng and I, we were actually very nervous for the presentation 
Presentation starto
besides of nervous, it's tiring. waited from the morning until the afternoon
after my presentation is done, I feel the shine is back (:

 We decided to reward ourselves a little bit after the sleepless nights
 sushi buffet it is ♥ somehow I miss Zanmai ):
 look at the hungry ghosts !
 then, some crazy game goes on. Big bully got the first prize :D wasabi sandwish!
Rox's happy face with YW's dead face :D


Laughter and foods, perfect match ever ♥ All of us have a great night I believe :D me love gathering like this, yay! Recently seldom bring camera along, hence most of the updates are using photos I've uploaded to Instagram. Easier to keep update what ;b follow my instagram, username - goshgorgeousmay !

No comments:

Post a Comment