Monday, March 24, 2014

Blue Gift

Hi, It's monday. 24 March. It's a blue monday. I think mine is not too bad. Sometimes, thing happened. I believe people always have a choice and a chance. I just think about it again. It is true. When you really want something, you will always make it happen. Even if you can't, but at least try your best making the best effort. Things might can't work the way out like you wanted to be. Eventually you will realize your effort did paid off, and those little differences matter. Don't ever just thinking about impossibility, think about possibility. I believe in Law of Attraction.

πᾶνδῶρον, the all-gifted. but it's not all.


I am glad that people around me always make me a happier girl. I try to shine as much as I can. Like I always do. Someone said I lose weight. It's a happy thing or not, I not sure. I am not a logical person as people think I am. Neither a cold blood person. I just wish I am. Things will be easier. But never mind. I will make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment