Thursday, April 19, 2012

South West City

This is the second post continued by the previous post about my Easter trip, and this is only an One day post. Too many photos to share but I don't want to be in a mess so that's it :b I reached Bristol on the evening and Jassmine picked me up then straight to the dinner with some new friends (:


leaving Brighton rail station
fusion dinner at the restaurant named with Sluts something *lol* foods are not bad tho
4th day. got up, prepared and headed to Cabot Circus for brunch
Tampopo it is, Udon and King Tempura is my choice
there are the boys arrived, and on the way to check in to their hotel
sigh-seeing around Bristol
Bristol Cathedral
Jimmy was posing like a boss on the grass for helping us to take Polaroid photo :D
next, Clifton Suspension Bridge. spent an hour here for walking and it's boring -__-

the boys and I separated after sigh-seeing session, 
they went to have some fun time and we came to a Thai restaurant for dinner
the starter was rawrrrrrrrrrrsome !
meet Su Ning, she is a friendly and funny girl :D
me love, green curry and the fish *thumbs up*
done with the dinner, Jassmine brought me to some night-sigh-seeing
sorry for the bad photos quality ): more to learn


Met the boys at the half way back to Jass's place, and I still remember how hyper they were after some drinks and their reaction while telling me the details. I would really love to share it out, but I think it's quite p&c :b Anyway, the following posts is about Salisbury and Bath! stay tuned, peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment