Tuesday, April 17, 2012

City and Beach at North

I must update this post before I really going to start my assignment, cause I know it'll take a long time to get done ): Gotta stick with autodesk all the time soon. Alright, cut the crap. I've been to few places, and the boys came to joined me on my half way journey while I stopped by at Bristol. I'm happy they came along and I have more laughter with them although sometimes I get annoyed by them for those silly act hehee :D


Journey starto with my belongings
reached Brighton, and met up with Mindy. like finally, after 2years!
I eat like an oink at Brighton. Some wrap thing at Las Iguana
after brunch, dessert time at Cloud9

then, is dinner time at Donatello! omg I miss this place already ):

superb weather on the Next Day :D but still quite chilly
picnic at the beach ♥
 sunshine, beach, breeze ♥
 green donut at the back, I'm a typical tourist :D
next to the special high tea cafe, me likey this old british cafe!
and the tea set is great too, deco and taste ♥
that's all for day 2, Spring and dandelion is ♥

day 3, ready to leave Brighton. farewell brunch, Japanese Don ♥
Shakeaway as dessert :D
byeeeeeee Brighton !

This is the first post about my easter trip. A very quick one about my days in Brighton. feel recharged, and happy for this whole week trip. after Brighton, is Bristol :D stay tuned for next post, peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment