Saturday, February 11, 2012

Boredom kill Cells

Just a random update, I just bought a new toy. Finally, I owned a curler tong :D It's really a cheap deal here so I bought it since I want one long ago. It's friday night, I wonder what will I do if i'm at M'sia ): But at here, I can only stuck at my place. Hence get some new toy to entertain myself a bit (:


try two different heating at both side 
 
 which curl you prefer, hmm?
 after hours, I think I prefer the bigger curl. Straighten down look more natural :D
main reason, looks volume up up up XD


The mates claimed the weather cause all of us being lazy. and YES, I'm lazy bump bump on assignment ): *kickmyassplease* Drama marathon again, ohhhhh demotivated! killing myself softly ): and another work is running on hand, so many things to do! Okay, tonight is time for me to have a full rest. Fight starts on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment