Monday, February 27, 2012

Almost Beyond Comparison

There goes a weekend, I feel productive. Although I didn't spend all the time on assignment but it's full slot in schedule :D Let me share my Happy Saturday! finally more happy stuff come back to me! Feelin' good , hope this pretty good mood could last long.


 the wall right beside my bed, Collection increased :D

Spend the morning on lil bit assignment and movie together ♥ oh love
 then went to basketball court be camera girl again, look at Wei's coach face lol
 after dinner, out for shooting. "Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia" fyi, It's Ronald's leg. Not mine
 
after that, invited to Jane's place for dessert supper yo :D


 This Saturday is a very rare scheduled full day, and I'm happy with it :D Try to urge myself be more hardworking, and like what the previous post mentioned the incident did really motivate me to work more instead of goofing around like nothing need to worry about. So till then, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment