Monday, February 6, 2012

Let it snow, Let it snow

Guess what? I've finally experienced the first snow in my life :D Brummie is like finally snowing, all of us have waited since decemeber but out of expectation! It's snowing on February! After the 2hours snow falling, we decided to head out to look around and take some pictures. Imagine the excitement! woohoo ♪


It's around 4pm, look at the white floor :D
my wake-up-face and dumpling outfit
meet the Curzonians !
City Centre
do some memorable shoot, but it's too dark :/
headed back after 3hours, thick snow covered!
get changed, take a photo before out for snow fight ;D
(:
after snow fight! part of the lunatics :D


It's actually a rough post, most update should check out my fb or my Instagram (: I think all of us had a good time by throwing snowball and lay on snow. You may call me from kampung or whatsoever fussbudget, but this is my first experience of snowing ya know :D Good day peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment