Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Pills filled up the Moment

such a long time I didn't come to update already. Too busy with working and no mood to face computer after work. It's already November. Everything seems better and better :D Last few week had a gathering catch up with the college mates at The Social. nice ambiance and had a real good catch up with all of them (: this makes me feel we all were finally grown up from college life to working life. They were always my happy pills (:

 4 of us were being "early bird" although we were already late *lol*
this missy is the organizer which came late for 1 1/2 hour


Can't wait for the next gathering. Bye October, Hello November. Give me a fruitful month. I hope everything will be good. Not to be greedy. Oh yea, went to meet Eason Chan at TarC last night. It was a great night for me. Lil fans is satisfied by the Idol calling her name ♥ Hopefully I got time to update about the night. Till then, peeps ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment