Sunday, November 4, 2012

My favorite E

lazy bum bum, good sunday (: it's raining since I've woke up *yawnnn* too comfy ! The previous wednesday I went to Tar College to meet Eason Chan! I'm a happy girl ♥ All photos were taken by iPhone, so quality is a bit poor. be understanding aitee :D


excited face while queuing in the hall
can't-wait-for-more-Fans
far tiny Eason love ♥
sing sang sung (:
queuing for autograph session :D
got autograph, shaked hand, and he called my name *awwwww*


Fans are easy to be satisfied I would say. Rules are rules, I understand and already satisfied with it. Thank you for joining the competition in 1995 and became a singer after all, you become my favorite singer. Thank you for being cute, true, sincere and friendly. Proud to be your fans and so glad that inspired by you so much. You will be my love forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment