Monday, November 26, 2012

First Dance

previous post was about my birthday celebration, then I forgot actually I had one earlier birthday celebration which I almost forgotten :b Hence, make a replacement post here. Actually it was a very normal dinner that Nick treat me at Namoo on the park, Nicholas - the Cicak (I called him this way) is tagged along too (: same thing goes to this post, all photos were by phone hehee so the quality.. ya understand ;b

my first visit, such a cute menu :D
food were all taste good ! we ordered totally 4dishes. such a bunch of big eaters :b
 here's a worst photo candid by cicak -__- by his phone
 oh, BIG POTION of dessert meant to be shared :D
Nick, me & Nicholas
 thanks for the dinner hehee


This post I was updating during office hour. I'm too free. *shhhhh* don't let my boss or senior know this. Projects were all on the run, left little drawings need to follow up. So, I'm not being lazy lahhhh *excuse* Monday is blue, let me have some entertainment to cheer up myself sounds reasonable *nod nod nod* aitee, time to back to work.tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment