Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I smell Shakespeare at Stafford

The mates went to London design festival without me, fortunately I still got some other friends around Brummie :D We went to Stafford Upon Avon for a day trip, the Shakespeare's birthplace. A small village which became tourist attraction, so do us paid the visit too. Pictures time ♥


Morning face with distorted big head shoot from yours truly

waiting for the train

say HI to nikon, from canon

Here we are ♥

Butts of Jon, Me, and Joyce



credits to Cy Eu, love this shot

food festival at Stafford

spent there around 5hrs, while otw heading back

Me love Cy Eu's lens, this is what I wanted ! Taken by me ;b

bye, Stafford



Class started yesterday, disaster started too. Hopefully everything goes easily on me HAHA too fragile to break down. Some of them already started engine for assignment but not me ): I am starting the engine too, but need some time. Tomorrow is going to shopping again, I mean groceries but not clothing ): anyway it's Fringe time now, bye peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment