Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weak and Strong can be the same thing

Alright, one week have been pass through. I have started to get know more friends (: so I feel much better now compare to that time which just came here. Knew some people can take care of me, some can cook for me, some can even clean up for me HAHAH I'm so glad to know them (:


yesterday went to the city center have some autumn shopping :D

happening moment, while Joyce and Rui were in my room

then, girls prepare dinner at Jon's place

and the boys are on their gadget. yeap, me too *lol*

done for dinner, and ready for outing again (:

shisha it is baybeh ♥



Life at here is getting better after I knew some new people (: I'm glad that I choose to come here. Besides the foods and expenses I wanted to complain, and the entertainment here is kind of lacking duhhh This make me miss KL life, and also people at KL :/ Well, this week is the Have-Fun-Week. Next week onwards gonna start classes. So, let's hang out ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment