Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's late, but not too late

Today is the 4th day I started my new journey at Birmingham. I'm still not really used to it anyway, the loneliness and walking habit. My legs got swollen after these days keep walking, so weak -__- I haven't got chance to take photos around, cause been busy buying groceries. well, here's some update with few photos (:


after 14hours flight, finally touched down to Birmingham land

the 3rd day, while otw to city center

with Rui Hua, and two Hongkie, Nelson and Terry

walking under big sun, strong wind, 15celcius degree

Birmingham City Center

thanks Nelson for take caring of my beautiful trolly *lol*

clear sky me ♥

Landmark of Birmingham



Few more days, I mean Friday. One of my new known friend is moving in to the same hostel. Finally I have someone accompany me around. Alone is so scary, imagine walk back at the darkness at night Geeeez Once i'm free, more updates will be (:

No comments:

Post a Comment