Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whatever the Goal, Keep Going

I've just gone through the worst day during this holiday. Totally exhausted. But fortunately, thanks to their effort and thing works well once again. Left so little time and I was getting nervous more and more ): Hopefully not gonna get any bad news again ! Well,besides busying with those tiny irritating stuffs recently I was being drama addict. Besides CSI, this is another drama addiction which I just started the season1 - Fringe. Alright, I know I'm late enough to have this drama. But just love it !


the main roles, and Joshua Jackson is hot in this show!

love this wallpaper !



I'm not sure about my other friends, but I personally love fiction science story. Some people call it pseudo science, all about imagination. Just a recommend to kill some boredom if anyone is searching for drama which is exciting and funny :D It is quite addictive for me, for me I just gotta agree with "Theoretically it works" about something we used to think impossible. Alright, craps are enough. September please be good, aite ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment