Friday, September 9, 2011

A Stage, or A Step

It's a full scheduled week, I've been busy outing and outing everyday. No time for update about the outings but at least some updates bout myself. Encountered some problems before left, that is what was I worrying since I knew it and now. I know parents are worrying too. That is why I keep it although I don't feel secure at all. Especially mom, she was worrying. A lot, I believe so. I told her, I'm alright and it's gonna be fine. Just to comfort her but I know the best what was I actually feel.


yet, keep telling myself. It's gonna be fine



I'm actually doubting myself for take caring my own. I'm just too spoiled. But it's also a time for me to be real independent. Everything just gonna get done by my own. All alone. I hope myself could get it through easily. Just so soon, now I feel scare instead of nervous nor excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment