Sunday, August 14, 2011

We Planned, and We Worked it Out

This is a very delayed post from July. Went to Cameron Highland have a 2d1n trip with the bunch and had tons of fun :D Suppose have a lot of photos to share here, but it's indeed too much. So I decided to make it real short, easy to read and not too long-winded ;b


a local rental apartment is the first stop once we reached Cameron

a place must come ! BOH' tea centre ;D

Steamboat at night is a m-u-s-t as well ;)

night market after dinner

crazy drinking game we played at the apartment *lol*

Next day, done prepare and gotta leave

came to the market, all housewife wannabe -quoted from Ash

love the awesome sky ♥

then, it is the Pick Your Own Strawberry farm

down from the hill, headed to Ipoh for dinner (:




Although my post is in compressed mode, but it still show the schedule of ours on that 2days :b I'm done with this post ! Alright, everything is great now. Parents get their princess a new toy, so I'm blogging with this new toy :D and the last procedure for me is soon to be done. I think everything will be fine ♥ wish me luck. I want an awesome August, and great September coming soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment