Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nice Meal, Nice Place with Nice People

Last wednesday, the mates and I went to Garden, the Curve. It's all planned by ShyYen which for her babyLee *lol* I mean Heng Kean. It's a surprise gathering for his soon coming birthday celebration (: Every of us had a good meal and I think he is such a lucky brat whom has a sweet gf like ShyYen ;b



thanks for the couple, all of us had a nice lunch ♥

and there comes the cake for ..

yeap, Baby Lee :b

look at this two lovely hehee

HK why are you look so violent -__-

end of the nice meal, big sacrifice from the gf I would say

next, we headed to have a lil shopping session

my partner in crime, shopping partner as well



Everything is good, I'm a happy girl. People who did keep in touch with me should know what's going on (: I actually never expect things could come to this far and I'm really lucky I know. I really appreciate so much the sacrificed for me. So, I'm glad and thankful. Btw, I'm also happy for all the support from all of you. I mean it ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment