Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Two Four - Bistro à Table, ss17

Splurging on Ninth of November, my official birthday. Visited Bistro à Table, located at ss17 for French fine dining. It was a homey and pretty well design restaurant. Of course, their foods wouldn't disappoint you too (:

I like how they select their lights make the whole interior in good ambiance.
Must Have! signature coddled maple syrup egg with crouton dust & Fleur de Sel.
 Caesar salad soup
 
 Cannelloni of seared scallops & school prawns 
in lobster bisque& Indonesian black nut tapenade
 make it simple, lobster,scallop,and shirmp wrapped in pasta (: 4stars I would say
 Valrhona guanaja chocolate brownie with Kahlua anglaise
 and my alcoholic tiramisu, comes with a simple surprise (:
 

Photos were taken by phones, pardon the low quality. My birthday passes like this, simple and great. This year is not like last year, I had several celebrations until my mom asked me how many birthday I got to celebrate *lol* but well, quanlity does not matter, quantity that matters (: Appreciate what have we been through all the way, more or less we have grown through the way.

Officially turned to be Two Four already, birthday wish is, happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment