Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bobo Low

Hello, It's Christmas today. I stuck at home for this holiday. Lazy to organize any outing, and don't feel like being sardine in the crowd. Perhaps too old for celebration already. But I think it is nothing wrong for not going celebrate festival. Everyone got their own way how they pass their day (:

Back to the topic. Actually I don't really feel like posting such sad post after a jolly birthday post in a jolly day. But this is the only thing which I feel like updating. It is about my pet, and she is also my family member. Bobo, Low. She was passed away two weeks ago. Cried for 2days, and it is enough. But every time anything that reminded me about she is away, I will still feel upset.


 taken months ago, when I was back to home but she's still sleeping. so adorable.

She was with us for 13years. She always being good and adorable. Just when she was young, she still very naughty. Always tried to run out from house, and we have to chase and catch her back. Probably that was the best entertainment for her already. She helped us to catch thief, catch lizard (big ones, not those small ones.), and bring us a lot of joy. I feel sorry that she stayed at this home sometimes. She is a Spaniel Cocker. Spaniel Cocker could be very beautiful with long hair but due to we didn't really learn how to take care of her. She got some skin disease and have to be in short hair. We are not those family having so many care and love for a pet. We did not give her the best thing although we tried our best to giving her what we could give to her.

She is old, convert her age to a human age. She is already 91years old. She has been suffering in some illness in past weeks before the day comes. We actually could choose to help her do more check up, but we think that is a suffer for her so we choose to put her to sleep. It is not easy for us too. I hope she is doing good up there now. I really hope that.

Thank you for being with us. We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment