Monday, December 16, 2013

Fifth Celebration - Boat House, TTDI

I feel sorry for being lazy. Skipped a lot of posts about my remarkable days in this year, and this year is ending soon. Anyway, this is a birthday post. Simple and direct. Who's birthday?

Yours Truly, the after-work-look *meh*
  the sweethearts celebrated my advance birthday at the BoatHouse, TTDI
16 Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
 
 they always pampering me like a real sister ♥
 and we got a very friendly offer from the staff by giving us a free polaroid shot :D


Simple celebration means a lot to me (: for more detail, please visit Vivian's blog. Couldn't say how strong the bond between us, thank you all been through all these years with me. It's been 5years and still counting, the NMVS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment