Tuesday, May 6, 2014

for the Tenth of May, Nana's Green Tea - The Gardens

It was an advanced birthday treat for Roxy, we decided to visit Nana's Green Tea. We saw some post online sharing about this shop which claimed that they provide rich and original green tea from Japan. *omgsoexicited* We reached by about 3o'clock. It is not the normal peak hour but this place still kinda crowded. It is kinda sad for the set up of the layout. Table next to us is not even one feet distance from our table, we can eavesdrop if we wanted to *rolleyes*


Love how they put in effort to make the menu look minimalist and classy *pardon my low quality photos*
Matcha Float, rich taste of matcha ♥ I suggest finish the ice cream quickly before it melt
 Salmon Sasimi Don, the rice is kinda hard compare to the usual we had before in other japanese restaurant.
 Wakatama Udon, It is fragrant and light. To me, I think is abit pricey for this dish.
Due to the Udon don't have any meat, I decided get a side dish of Chicken Karaage. This is good, crispy & juicy!
 this is definitely not a luxury healthy table for dining, oh fine maybe we are just bigger size *rolleyes*
Parfait. taste of greentea is not as rich as I imagine, but the Nama Chocolat is the bomb!
 Spent some time shopping around and headed back home. It was a good day ended with pretty sunset glow ♥


From the online posts I saw about nana's, I actually having high expectation on the foods. It is not bad, but not superb as well. A bit overrated. If the price is lower I would be happier *lol* okay, fine. I'm a cheapo *rolleyes* The bill of that meal, total is rm86+- I believe for this price can have other choice of good foods too. Anyway will still come back for the dessert, desserts are worth a try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment