Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet Treats Preparation, at Marmalade Cafe - Publika

Another weekend went to cafe visit again, this time to Marmalade Cafe at Publika. She accompanied me to prepare handcraft stuffs on that day too (: Feels like a college student again. I think actually I still love doing handcraft thing but not doing with deadline *lol* Anyway, these were suppose to be valentine's treat but doing desserts are disaster for me. Well, we learn from experience and do it better next time !


handcraft envelop and packaging :D
 ready to send
 candid of my weekend partner
 ordered this Oceanic Salad, both of us kinda regret for this decision :/
too much of tomatoes, and the cucumbers were bitter. *doh* only the smoked salmon is good


This cafe was located opposite Namoo. Very quiet location. The foods and beverage are in average standard but environment more suitable for family with kids or people love quiet place. I am not a quiet person. Feeling sleepy if sit too long in the cafe *lol* Youngster loves happening and hipster places, right? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment