Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cafe Hopping, Pickle & Fig - TTDI & Namoo at the Park - Publika

Another weekend for cafe visit with my girls. Went to Pickle & Fig for brunch. We were suppose to have a trip discussion, but forget to bring laptop along *lol* so have to headed back to get it and went to Namoo to continue.


the eye-catchy ''Before I die'' wall
MsStarving
 HotChoco for Vivi, Mango Mint Smoothies for Syling, and Passion Fruit Smoothies for myself
 tasteless Smoked Salmon Carbonara *duh*
 Smoked Salmon & Cream Sandwich
 so far so good, Fish & Chips with Pea Mashed..
 My sweetheart, Nikki
 the 90's
 a very belated birthday gift, to the MsSagittarius (:
 Next round, to Namoo at the Park
 finished our Kimchi Soup quickly and start discussion. Can't wait for the trip already! :D

Recently was trying to filled in my schedule as much as I can. More post coming up. Some random food posts. Feeling productive is a good way to make yourself happy. Things changed, but keep yourself in a good mood is the basic responsibility for yourself (:

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” ― John Lennon

When I grow older, I wanna be Just Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment