Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sawadee Ka, Day 2 - All about Food. Crepe, Platinum Street Food Festival & McDonald

Second day is our shopping and food hunting day. We ate so much and now I look back I feel we have a black hole stomach that foods can never filled it *lol* Well, let the pictures do the talking!


thanks to our tallest photographer in this trip ♥
 we visited the same hawker stall nearby our hotel for the Fried Rice this time
with pork slices *nom nom nom*
then we headed to Pratunam wholesale market again *giggles*
after hour plus, while the way walking to Platinum mall and we saw this
 hungry stomach wants food again!
 Nutella with corn and banana crepe, sooooo goooood !
 this is even better for me! Ham slices with sheese & chicken floss♥
look at the face, and you know how excited and happy we were ;b
then we headed to Platinum Mall for more shoppingggg ♥
 our quality controller
 and I left my bag there .__. because of it just broken in time and I gotta buy one to replace
 while Syling ranting about McD, then we saw the Street Food Festival outside
 this stall selling variety of seafoods *droolsssssss*
 this few plates of Roasted Scallops & Clams are ours, it is only cost us 300TB!
oh ya, my after shopping tired face with my new backpack :D
after chilled for a while, we walked over to McD. *TUNA PIE!*
Spicy Korean Crispy Fish (it's not spicy at all), Spicy Chicken Wing is good! and Tuna Pie :D
 finish our meal, then we walked over to Central World for some shopping again
  Just in time they having Sales, and we spend again *lol* shopping is so happyyyyyy
 back to hotel nearby to settle our dinner, then have massage at our hotel ): very disappointed


Forgot to mentioned about the massage in first day post. Nikki recommended us to Lemongrass. It is really highly recommended. Hygiene, friendly staffs and comfortable. Most important is, the oil they use won't cause me allergy. I am considered sensitive skin, from head to toe. I had the massage at the 93 hotel made me allergic, and also some bruises. So frustrated. Few more dollars for cab and few more dollars for massage fee. I rather pay it and visit Lemongrass!

No comments:

Post a Comment