Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just Sharing

When I'm bored, I online. Besides facebook, I tweet and Insta. Oh well, this is just a random post to kill my boredom. Instagram is my addiction since 2years ago. and now They are finally launched for their official website version for viewing the updates. *months ago I think*

I like their layout and composition! simplicity and neat :*
 my profile *giggles* v.a.i.n


I have stopped being hardworking upload photos to facebook. All the updates are after Instagram. I will only check out facebook during office hour when I was facing computer. Oh, another thing to kill my boredom it is video clip. I must share this video. It showed humanity.  People nowadays lost their sympathy and empathy. The city is dying.

everyone have their hard time


Till then, back to work ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment